Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help with business card picture?

I am working on my business cards and every time I upload the picture and re-size it to fit the business card it comes up not as sharp or clear as the original. Is there anyone out there that can help in how to fix this problem? I talked to the company that I am using for the cards and their suggestions did not help.



I can not afford to hire a professional company to fix this (I was laid off my job after 10 years and decided to start my own wedding planning business).



I did change the dpi to 300



I appriciate any help.



Thank you!Help with business card picture?
If you are editing in paint then it will not come out sharp. Try ADOBE for editing. You can download a trial version from adobe website. You dont have to worry about DPI, look at the pixel size.Help with business card picture?
1. Find someone that has PUBLISHER in their windows desktop or laptop. Or even go to kinkos and rent a computer for $8 an hour and get it done. You wont have the problem you have.



2. Use vistaprint.com



3. This might be useful too http://www.entrepreneur.com/startingabus

No comments:

Post a Comment