Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm having a problem with G5 mouse.?

Ok I just got my new G5 mouse. I really like it. But I'm having 1 big problem. The 2 thumb buttons on the side change the dpi settings in game. And when I play my games, I have the forward button as talk in game and the back button as reload my gun. But I can't play like this because when I try to talk or reload it changes the dpi and gets all screwy. Does anyone know how to fix? Or have any helpful information on this subject.I'm having a problem with G5 mouse.?
Yea I have the G5 also, same thing happens to me when I play cod4 or warrock. I accidentally press the dpi adjust key and the mouse goes crazy. I don't think there's anything you can do about that though.I'm having a problem with G5 mouse.?
im pretty sure that the buttons used to change the dpi are set and can not be changed or disabled sorry
I don't have the specific mouse but if the buttons are retractable you just take 'em off put the extra buttons in(they come with the mouse) and set those then you'll be ok even if u put the initial buttons back in, it worked for me
  • nervous to talk to women
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment