Friday, November 19, 2010

My image is currentl 1754 x 2480 pixels and i need to change it to 300dpi how do i do that please?

I don't understand how to convert my image from 1754 x 2480pixels to 300dpi as I think that they are different ways of measuring an images size. I used gimp to create the jpeg, and I am attempting to change (increase) the resolution in Microsoft office picture manager but the problem is that the size/properties isn't in dpi's so i don't know what it is now or how to get it to 300dpi. I hope this makes senseMy image is currentl 1754 x 2480 pixels and i need to change it to 300dpi how do i do that please?
Dpi or Ppi is different from image size (in pixels). Pixels is image size, Dpi is image resolution. Go to ';Image'; tab, then ';Image size'; and change Dpi settings from there (look for Dpi not pixels).

No comments:

Post a Comment