Sunday, November 14, 2010

Window's unviewable when DPI is changed?

I recently purchased an HP mini 311 netbook with windows 7. I like it, but the images on the screen are a bit small. I changed the display setting to 125% through the control panel and things are MUCH better! However when certain windows open they are bigger than the screen. This creates a problem as i am unable to view or click the ';Ok'; or ';Apply'; button at the bottom.



Does anyone know how to fix this?



Some programs allow me to resize the window, but others dont. And even when i am able to resize the window, there are times when i am unable to resize it small enough to click the needed buttons at the bottom of the window.



Want images on the screen to be larger, but I do not want to sacrafice functionalityWindow's unviewable when DPI is changed?
Use the control key and scroll the mouse. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment