Sunday, November 14, 2010

My little bro messed up my icon size, how do I fix it?

My little brother was messing with my laptop and when i looked at it, the desktop icons were at least twice the size they were earlier. I tried going into the control panel and changing the DPI or whatever but it said it was on default and smallest that it could go. Anyone know what he could've done or how to fix it (and don't say ask your brother what he did cuz he's 2).My little bro messed up my icon size, how do I fix it?
on your dsktop

right click

and then go on view

and it sezz

medium icons

small icons

large icons

extra large icons



click the one you want



and by the way

dont blame ur brother its ur fault

dot keep the computer on when ur brothers near



and hes only 2 years old

just do what i say

and it wll be fine

]



OKK!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment