Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Installed a new operating system, now my screen is weird?

Hi, I just recently installed a new operating system to my Windows Vista laptop and now the screen and words are kinda blurry. The icons are a little bigger, the internet pages are weird- they're bigger than usual, and I've tried everything to fix it (changed DPI font, display settings, and everything). Can anyone help me change my screen back to how it used to be? I installed an operating system using the Operating System disc that came with the laptop. I also have the Drivers and Utilities disc as well. Which things in there should I install onto my laptop? Or do I install all of it?

Thanks so much!Installed a new operating system, now my screen is weird?
Install the whole driver disc, if there is a newer driver already loaded windows won't let you load an older driver without a bunch of warningsInstalled a new operating system, now my screen is weird?
install your video card driver..
change the resolution

start-control panel-personalize-resolutions

tinker with the different resolutions untill u get one u like
if you haven't changed the resolution already do it... idk if by what you mean by display settings you changed the resolution...idk..



use the drivers and utilities disk and see if theres anything on it like video drivers. if not look up a program that scans your computer and finds out what ur built in graphics card is and have it automatically download that for you. if that doesn't work then idk, sorry :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment