Friday, November 19, 2010

I am using Photoshop Elements 4.0 and I need to convert files to resized PDF files?

I need help with a project in which I am using Photoshop Elements 4.0 and I need to convert files to resized PDF files ..



I have a page of instructions on how to do this using ';Photoshop 7.0'; but I can't figure out how to do it using Elements 4.0 ..



I scanned this page in and can send it as an attachment to anyone who thinks they can help..



The instructions talk about creating a ';new action'; using the ';action tab'; and ';changing the resolution to 72 dpi and the height to 600 pixels. Leave the other settings alone, but make sure constrain properties and Resample Image: Bicubic are both checked';



I am somewhat new to Photoshop and have NO idea what Constrain Properties and Resample Image: Bicubic mean..



Help! This project is due Monday and needs to be MAILED!

I have asked my boss for help but she is slow responding and is not of much help..



The end result is to look like this -

http://www.bellapictures.com/drafts/exam



THANKSI am using Photoshop Elements 4.0 and I need to convert files to resized PDF files?
Download N install Adobe Reader 7

in that download N install PDF files On line,its a trail version

for 30 days or so N follow the instructions on the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment