Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a website for my business and am having trouble with the photos on my site?

The photos on my website that I am creating looks fuzzy. How do I get them clear, like my original photos? Do I use 300 dpi or 72 dpi? Am I supposed to size by percentage or prixels?



After I insert the photo, I change the size, could this be what's wrong? Any suggestions will be great!I have a website for my business and am having trouble with the photos on my site?
that is certainly what's wrong; make sure to change the size and use an aspect ratio equal to that of the previous size (eg 200x200 goes to 400x400) NOT (200x200 goes to 200x300)I have a website for my business and am having trouble with the photos on my site?
When you change the size it affects the resolution. I suggest downloading a program called ifranview. You can get it at downloads.com.



This program lets you change the size of a picture and it affects the resolution as minimally as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment