Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Logitech M-Z96C mouse DPI makes me dizzy?

I just bought a Logitech M-Z96C mouse High Definition Optical Mouse with 1,000 DPI using USB. It's giving me a headache or makes me dizzy now compared to my old mouse Logitech M-UV96 mouse using USB. Do I just have to get used to it or should I change it somehow. If so, how can I change it or check the default DPI.Logitech M-Z96C mouse DPI makes me dizzy?
You may be able to set the sensitivity settings (and maybe DPI settings) by running the Logitech Mouse and Keyboard settings



(Assuming you have installed Logitech Setpoint. If you haven't, download it from the Logitech Website)



http://www.logitech.com/downloadsLogitech M-Z96C mouse DPI makes me dizzy?
You should be able to change the settings in

properties



or as vista puts it personalize.

No comments:

Post a Comment