Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Windows Vista display properties advanced settings?

I just bought a new computer. Sadly it has Windows Vista. I am having issues with fonts being too small. Ive changed the DPI. But when I go into desktop and display settings, advanced tab, it will not let me select the font resizing in there. I need to know how to fix this.



I hope this being a 32bit software isnt the issue.



any ideas folks?Windows Vista display properties advanced settings?
If changing the DPI up to 200% magnification is still not large enough for your, then your only solution would be to change the screen resolution.





=========EDIT=============

There is no need to be rude my friend. I would love to assist you. Plese be more specific as to your problem. Were you not able locate the DPI scaler? This tool is no longer under the Advanced Display Properties, as it was in Windows XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment