Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I change my printers(HP DeskJet 1220C) resolution?

I tried to install the HP 1220C printer to my PC. However the resolution of the printer is 300 dpi while it should be 1200dpi. That is why I can't print banners using that printer.

I tried to remove the software and delete the Hewlete Packard software from the registry. Then after by restaring the computer, I tried reinstalling the software again. However the resolution of the printer is still 300dpi. So how can I change the resolution of the printer to 1200dpi? So that I can print banners.

As I said, due to the resolution, eventhough the printer tries to print banners (it shows in the printer status ';printing'; then after it shows ';Deleting'; soon stops printing)

Or what mistakes am I having during installation that makes the printer to be installed with a resolution of 300dpi?



I would like to thank you for your cooperation in advance.How can I change my printers(HP DeskJet 1220C) resolution?
I would imagine it will be on the advanced options



This being said, 300dpi is still fine, it should print everything fine, make sure the banners are their in the print preview, and check that the print options in Print Setup is correct

No comments:

Post a Comment