Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change screen resolution on Laptop?

I have just deinstalled the programme ATI Catalyst Control Centre and I think that was a mistake because now the font has got much bigger and distorted on my screen. I am using Windows Vista Premium.

I am unable to change it back. I have tried the screen display in the control panel and alos adjusting the dpi scale. But nothing helps.



What do I need to do?



Please can you help me urgently because I need to work and it is difficult to read the writing and look at the screen. Thanks!How to change screen resolution on Laptop?
Increase your screen resolution, not dpi, to make things look smaller.How to change screen resolution on Laptop?
Reboot first. It may need to pick up the monitor driver again (even though its a laptop). Then check the available resolutions. Or you could always open up device manager first and rescan hardware manually....

No comments:

Post a Comment