Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I make things in windows vista smaller again?

ok well I was playing a computer game today, and it crashed on me. It was totally frozen so I opened up the task manager so I could restart the program. Unfortunately, it left the entire settings zoomed in. Everything looks bigger, the icons, the window taskbar, and the text in windows. I restarted the computer but it stayed the same. When im online, I can use the shortcut ctrl + ms wheel to zoom in and out of that window, but nothing else. I have tryed changing the DPI to its default 96 dpi, but it was already at 96 dpi. I tryed right clicking on the desktop and going to view to change the icon sizes, but they were already at their regular sizes. Is there anything else I can do?How do I make things in windows vista smaller again?
Change the resolution maybe, right click on the desktop and go properties, then the settings tab, and you will see you can change the screen resolution there

No comments:

Post a Comment