Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I make things in windows vista smaller?

ok well I was playing a computer game today, and it crashed on me. It was totally frozen so I opened up the task manager so I could restart the program. Unfortunately, it left the entire settings zoomed in. Everything looks bigger, the icons, the window taskbar, and the text in windows. I restarted the computer but it stayed the same. When im online, I can use the shortcut ctrl + ms wheel to zoom in and out of that window, but nothing else. I have tryed changing the DPI to its default 96 dpi, but it was already at 96 dpi. I tryed right clicking on the desktop and going to view to change the icon sizes, but they were already at their regular sizes. Is there anything else I can do?How do I make things in windows vista smaller?
Have you tried in Control panel %26gt; Ease Of Access, from there you should see '; make the computer easier to see'; and change it? see if that works for you...



sound like you have changed something by accident...

No comments:

Post a Comment