Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the size of text and icons to be smaller? I turned on my computer and something popped up?

about DPI I think I clicked on Don't show this again and everything when bigger such as icon, fonts everything. I've tried going back to DPI program to get is back to normal size then restart my computer but everything is the same. Please help me.How do I change the size of text and icons to be smaller? I turned on my computer and something popped up?
change the screen resoloution (below are instrouctions)

VISTA: Right click on the desktop where there isn't an icon, Personalize%26gt; Desplay settings and set it to a higher level

XP: Right click on the desktop where there isn't an icon, Properties%26gt; Display Tab%26gt; then set a higher level.

if it's already at the highest level then here's how to change the DPI:

Vista: under the personalization window click change DPI settings (this requires administrator permission) then choose the size u want

XP: not a clueHow do I change the size of text and icons to be smaller? I turned on my computer and something popped up?
Right click on your desktop and choose Display Settings. Move the slider to adjust your resolution. Normally 1024 x 768.

No comments:

Post a Comment