Friday, November 19, 2010

Computer Help Please!?

Okay, so I kind of made a little mistake while trying to fix a little problem with my computer.



See, I was trying to fix this stupid little font problem with my computer. When I made a little quote graphic, the font would appear all weird.

So I looked around and try to fix that and ending up with a huge problem, to me.



I searched in my Help section of the computer and found that I could change something called the DPI, or something of that sort. I have no clue what so ever of what it is, so I go to it anyways.

I change the font appearance to 125% from 95%.

Then I made the changes and it wasn鈥檛 what I expected.



So now I got back to it and try to put it back to 95%, but then it shows up with a message window saying I need to insert the Windows XP CD. But unlucky for me, I don鈥檛 even have it because this computer was a custom computer and they didn鈥檛 even give me it.



So now I鈥檓 wondering if anyone knows how to turn my computer DPI or whatever back to 95% without the disk. I鈥檝e already tried running my computer in safe mode and trying to change it back them. But then it showed the window again saying I needed to contact the computer administer. I was already on the administer account though.

If anyone knows how to do this, PLEASE help me.

I hate having my computer look like this.Computer Help Please!?
go to help and support and search system restore

perfom that and go back to before you messed with the fontsComputer Help Please!?
You should not have accepted the computer without a disc.
It sometimes asks that question but read it. Cause you don't have to use the disk. Its a choice question, just say no or yes, I forgot the actual question. I get it all the time so I am use to ignoring it.
Dosent matter if the computer was custom built, xp was installed on your computer with the xp cd
Here's a handy guide. May not be helpful though: http://www.lawfirmsoftware.com/support/c



Also, go back to the person who you bought the computer from and demand a Windows XP install Disc. They may have given you an illegal copy of Windows XP. Come with your receipt and do not let them make you pay for it. It should have came with the computer.
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment