Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I change the font size *for only one user* in Windows Vista?

I am aware that I can go into the control panel and change the DPI up to 200% of the normal 96 DPI, but the problem I have is that it applies to all accounts on the computer, and requires a reboot to change back to 96 DPI. This is a shared computer, and some users want high DPI, some want standard. Does anyone know of anything that will allow me to assign different font sizes to each user? I would prefer not to have to change the monitor resolution.How do I change the font size *for only one user* in Windows Vista?
While your in the Control Panel, go to User Accounts.

On the left you'll see ';Configure advanced users profile properties';.

Try fixing it from their.

Nrm



P.S. You might find this fun...

http://revision3.com/tzdaily/2008-04-10c

No comments:

Post a Comment