Sunday, November 14, 2010

Check and Change my scanners dpi/resolution?

I have a Canon MP600 PIXMA and I need to scan photos at 1920x1080 x 600 dpi, or higher. How do I change and or check these details. I have looked at the specifications for the MP600 and it says:

Scanner

Scanner Element

Contact Image Sensor (CIS)

Max. Resolutions

Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi

Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200

48-bit internal / 24-bit external

Max. Document Size

8.5'; x 11.7';



Am I okay to just go ahead and scan?



Thanks! I need help as soon as possible.Check and Change my scanners dpi/resolution?
When you scan at 600 dpi, it is more than adequate. Otherwise, it will take ages to scan at a higher resolution.Check and Change my scanners dpi/resolution?
it's dosent matter how much resolution you got on your scanner scan at any option and then you can change it with photo shop or any other program and dont set your scan option 2 high cuz it's gonna take lot's of time just keep it default
  • unblock myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment