Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've got major issues with my pc, resolution and DPI are way off.?

My computer is a real piece of ****, When I go to control panel to change my dpi settings, it says an exception occurred trying to run shell.dll or something like that, and all of the text is really small. It's really hard to read things like that. I have been trying to figure out how to fix the many issues with my computer for a long time, but it just doesn't want to work. Can anyone help me out? Maybe they know of a good program to clean up the registry to fix my problems? I also don't want to pay any money for an application, so if you're going to link me to a program, make sure it's free.

I'd also like to mention that I'm using my 42'; Vizio as my monitor.I've got major issues with my pc, resolution and DPI are way off.?
before anything else, make sure you have the latest drivers for you video card.



make sure you know what the resolution you Vizio can display and only choose those resolutions. Best is if you set it to the Vizio's 'native resolution'.



But the main issue seems to be your video drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment