Friday, November 19, 2010

Internet images/videos are pixelated? ?

I'm not exactly sure when this started, but I've noticed that all of the pictures and videos I'm trying to look at on the internet come out pixelated. It's not my monitor, because it isn't every image, like my desktop icons. Those are fine. Even the Yahoo! logo is fine. It's only pictures and videos, like those that would show up in an image search. On YouTube, every video I look at is pixelated. I've tried changing my screen resolution, my dpi, even the Internet Options multimedia settings. Nothing has worked. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?Internet images/videos are pixelated? ?
It's not your computers fault. Sometimes when people upload things on the internet, the file is too big, so they have to make it smaller by giving a lower quality picture or video. This makes things more pixelated.

No comments:

Post a Comment