Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change the DPI or Mega-pixels on my camera (Canon PowerShot A520)?



I am on the yearbook staff at my school, and one of the cool things that we get to do is take pictures in class and what-not, but, the pictures have to be good quality to be printable in the yearbook. We were told to change the DPI or Mega-pixels on our cameras to the highest setting. I cannot figure out how to do that on mine.



I have a Canon PowerShot A520. Please help me change it so that I can take good pictures for the year book =]How do I change the DPI or Mega-pixels on my camera (Canon PowerShot A520)?
You can't change the DPI at all in the camera. It's 180 dpi with your A520 and that's all she wrote.



You CAN change the MP, though.



Choose ';Large'; and ';Superfine'; for the best image quality. Press the ';SET'; button and a menu will appear where you can scroll to change these settings.How do I change the DPI or Mega-pixels on my camera (Canon PowerShot A520)?
And thank you! Good luck.

Report Abuse


People telling you to change the DPI or megapixels of the camera simply do not know what they are talking about. What you DO need to do is set your camera to shoot at it's HIGHEST QUALITY setting. Your owners will tell you how. It is very simple to do. There will be selections on a menu screen that let you pick quality values. ALWAYS shoot at the very best, highest quality setting and you will be ok.



steve



LOL.... oops sorry Tori, I did not proof read my answer... I meant to say ';your owner's manual';.

No comments:

Post a Comment