Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to change 400 pictures to 600 DPI?

Please can anyone show me a really quick way to change all the jpeg pictures I have to 300 DPI and what package I can use. They started off in microsoft fireworks and this is the 4th time I have had to change them all. There must be a way to change all of them at once or at least 10 or so rather than going through them individually. My instructions are that I'm not allowed to use publisher to do it either. What do I do?Can anyone tell me how to change 400 pictures to 600 DPI?
Well, Adobe Photoshop has an Actions pallete that records your mouse moves that would open each in sequence (provided they have a common name like myPic0001), do some photo work, Save to the Folder you want and close the window. A must have for me when I want to edit a sequence of animation frames.Can anyone tell me how to change 400 pictures to 600 DPI?
DPI stands for Dots-Per-Inch ... this is a characteristic of the display medium, either monitor or printer or other output device, not of the image itself. The image can be displayed at 300 dpi or 600 dpi without changing the image data in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment