Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I get the overall size of my Windows Vista desktop to get smaller?

I just got a brand new machine 3 days ago, and now I see why most people don't like Windows Vista. I loaded a few games onto the hard drive and plugged in my old hard drive and that was all good and stuff. The one thing that's really starting to annoy me is the fact that I can't figure out how to make the desktop smaller. I changed the resolution in Windows, I changed the resolution on my video card, I tried to change the DPI in windows, but still I got nothing. The computer looks like it's made for an old guy that cant read. It's way too big of font for me. Anyone know what I'm not doing?How do I get the overall size of my Windows Vista desktop to get smaller?
If you mean the icon, you must hold ctrl on it on one of the icon, then scroll your middle mouse button up or down to decrease/increase size.How do I get the overall size of my Windows Vista desktop to get smaller?
Right-click on desktop%26gt; Personalize%26gt; Display Settings%26gt; Move the bar closer to High. After you've done that to make your icons smaller do this: Right-click on desktop%26gt; View%26gt; Classic Icons.



Hope it helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment