Saturday, November 13, 2010

How can I change the dpi of an image?

I made a photo in Paint, and I downloaded GIMP, but I have no idea how to use it. Can someone give me step by step directions?How can I change the dpi of an image?
You haven't been explicit on what you want to do. Changing the DPI can be easily done, but doesn't improve the photo. If you have a low quality photo, you can easily increase DPI with any number of programs, but what that really does is just make the photo bigger... does not improve quality. basically, if the photo has few DPI, you can't add the missing quality via software. The best you can do is to artificially insert data bits that were not part of the original. Best advice: always start with a photo bigger than you want... that gives you the electronic canvas to allow you to manipulate the photo.How can I change the dpi of an image?
Download and install the image covertor plus from the below weblink and how to use it.



http://www.imageconverterplus.com/help-c

No comments:

Post a Comment