Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do i change the output dpi in Neat Image?

I use the program ';Neat Image 6.0'; for noise reduction, but I do batch processing. When I let it all go auto it saved the image as 72DPI, but when i don't do batch and use the program one by one, they save in the photos native DPI 240 which looks good, the 72 DPI looks aweful..anybody know how to change this?How do i change the output dpi in Neat Image?
Pardon me....but why don't you use Photoshop?



Oh I get it...its expensive.





Ok start using GIMP - Its free. Its OpenSource...and does the same thing that Photoshop does.



Download it here:

http://www.gimp.org/



And to answer your original question...



have you tried this link????:

http://www.neatimage.net/forum/



Hope that helpsHow do i change the output dpi in Neat Image?
I found a really good solution...just switched to noise ninja, works like butter...it was the batch imaging i was looking for..it rocks

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment