Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change the dpi in the Casio Exilim 8.1 megapixels digital camer?

I take photos for a school magazine, and I need to get really clear pictures, so that, when I send them to the magazine, the editors can work with them. Otherwise, they turn out really pixellized. I'm not sure what the default is on my camera, but I need to change the dpi to at least 300.How do I change the dpi in the Casio Exilim 8.1 megapixels digital camer?
If you look in the menu on your camera and set it to the highest/finest jpeg setting you can find. This will give you the best results that the camera is capable of. The dpi ( dots per inch ) setting of 300 is what you would normally print at and is nothing to do with your camera settings.

I hope this helps, regards.How do I change the dpi in the Casio Exilim 8.1 megapixels digital camer?
Not the DPI, but rather, the resolution. You need to (I'm not overly familiar with that model), set it at the larger JPG file available with minimal compression, if there is such a setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment