Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change the dpi of a photo, in either MS Paint or GIMP?

I'm frustrated because Microsoft Paint had the resolution (dpi) at 91 x 91 and I was messing with it and SOMEHOW it went down to 72 x 72. But I need it to be at 300 dpi in order for the whole thing to work.



Any suggestions? I have both MS Paint and GIMP.How do I change the dpi of a photo, in either MS Paint or GIMP?
It seems that 91X91 is MS Paint's default resolution. If you print the image from within the program, it probably automatically changes that resolution to 300 dpi for printing.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?



It looks like you're ready to move up to a program that will give you more control over what you do to your photos.
  • what do i do next
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment